Sunday, June 16, 2019

Everything is Rosy Thank You Card

Hello Stamping Friends!  I've been working hard the last few days making this blog.  I'm hopeful it will actually be easier and better than my demonstrator web site at Stampin' Up!  It will still take me a while to get the hang of it.  I'd love for you to Follow Me and click the Blue Follow button in the right margin!  Today's post is another from my last Make & Take event.  We used the beautiful Everything is Rosy Product Medley.  I hope you ordered one and have made some nice creations.  This one was pretty easy!



Everything is Rosy Thank You Card Supplies
StampsEverything is Rosy Product Medley (retired)
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Balance of Paper - in the Kit
Ink: Night of Navy, Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Rose Gold Glimmer Paint - in the Kit
SU Accessories: Big Shot (retired), Everything is Rosy Dies (retired Kit), Classic Label Punch, Sprig Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals
Misc (not SU) Items - Handle of a Paint Brush 

TIP - Shake the Bottle of Glimmer Paint.  Remove the lid.  Dip the paintbrush handle in the lid paint.  Touch it to your card where ever you want shimmer dots!  Each time you touch down the dots get smaller in size.  Dip again and make more!  VERY FUN! And EASY!

There are so many great pieces in this kit.

Thanks for stopping by,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment