Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I Miss You - Lovely as a Tree

WELCOME

Hello - Today is the very first day of my new BLOG!  I hope I can figure out how to do this.  Please wish me well!

Today I'm posting a card we made recently at my last Make & Take card event.  We were using stamp sets that were retiring.  This set Lovely as a Tree has been a favorite for many, many years.  I wanted to use this set as a Hail & Farewell,  We will all miss it but HOPEFULLY we all have it!  I was inspired by another stamper to make this card.  Thank you, Maria Kandylas!





I Miss You - Lovely as a Tree Card Supplies
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (retired), Itty Bitty Greetings
Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Basic Gray
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade
SU Accessories: Big Shot (retired), Bunch of Banners Dies (retired), Rectangle Stitched Dies, Sponge Brayers, Stampin' Spritzers, Classic Label Punch, Paper Snips, Silver & White Baker's Twine (retired), Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
Design: Maria Kandylas

I truly appreciate your visits and comments.  I hope you'll take time to occasionally leave your feedback.  LOVE hearing from my readers!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. I love nature. These tree cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iby, Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you like the card!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Pat - Thanks so much! I hope you are liking my new Blog! I think it's going to be much easier for me :)

      Delete