Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Just a Little More Tropical Chic

This stamp set Tropical Chic is such fun to play with!  I had to make a few more cards.  I hope you like them!  I think this next one is my favorite!





Tropical Chic - Green & Yellow Card Supplies
Stamps: Tropical Chic
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Tropical Escape 6x6 DSP (retired)
Ink
: Mango Melody Classic
SU Accessories: Big Shot, Subtle 3D EF, Tropical Chic Dies, Layering Squares Dies, Adhesive Strips, Garden Green & White Baker's Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

TIP - This next one is kind of unique in the way I used the Subtle EF.  The Whisper White card front is adhered to the Melon Mambo mat, then that whole unit is embossed with the Subtle EF.  It presses the white leaves into the Melon Mambo CS.  That mat is then attached to the folded Melon Mambo card front.




Tropical Chic - It's Your Day Card Supplies
Stamps: Tropical Chic, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Melon Mambo

Ink
: Memento Tuxedo Black Pad, Melon Mambo Classic, Mango Melody Classic, Coastal Cabana Classic
SU Accessories: Big Shot, Subtle 3D EF, Tropical Chic Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Black Baker's Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

TIP - My last card uses up some scraps from my card club gathering.  We die cut the leaves from the Granny Apple Green CS.  These are the leftover pieces!  I love how the white makes it POP! 


Leafy Fern Hello Card Supplies
Stamps: Tropical Chic, Good Morning Magnolia
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Whisper White, Tropical Escape 6x6 DSP (retired)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Pad
SU Accessories: Big Shot, Tropical Chic Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Black Rhinestones (retired),  Stampin' Dimensionals


If you haven't clicked my Blue Follow button - Today's a good day! :)

Thanks for popping by!
Barb

4 comments:

  1. the cards are great, Barb! I love the first card....did you "dot" the paper with a pen, or is it a designer paper? (The die cut leaves.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unknown? Not sure who you are. The first card is my favorite too. The die cut square with the leafy fronds is a piece from the Tropical Escape 6x6 dsp. I hope you either get a reply from me or check back. Thanks for your nice comment!

      Delete
  2. Also, I notice that even though I click on Publish as me, it pops up as Unknown. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again unknown! I think perhaps you are not logged in to your Google account. If you don't have one you should. It makes commenting much easier. Also would love to have you Follow me. See my right hand column. Setting up a Google account - be sure to add a photo to your profile! :) Good Luck!

      Delete