Thursday, June 20, 2019

Set Sail Card


I bet Sailing Home is one of your favorite stamp sets in the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog!  It's definitely one of my faves!  Plus, the dies are great.  Don't miss adding this bundle to your wish list!  My card today is one we made earlier this month in my card club.  I really like how my Anchor and Rope embellishment turned out!  

Remember you can always click the photo to see it's larger size!







Set Sail Card Supplies
Stamps: Sailing Home
Paper: Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Thick Whisper White CS, Whisper White, Come Sail Away DSP
Ink: Night of Navy Classic
SU Accessories: Big Shot (retired), Smooth Sailing Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, Mini Glue Dots, Mini & Regular Dimensionals

I hope like my NEW Blog!  Love to see your comments!

Thanks so much for coming by!
Barb

2 comments:

  1. You are right, Barb! This is one of my favorite sets in the new catalog, and I've already ordered it from you! The cards are great - love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't know who you are, but I can guess??? Thank you for ordering that wonderful stamp set or likely Bundle! Have fun making fabulous cards!

      Delete