Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tropical Chic - You're the Greatest!


Hey there Stamping Friends!  Today's post is a replay of my very last post on my DBWS SU Blog.  It's my understanding that I would be loosing my Blog, Favorite Ideas Albums, and Newsletter capability around June 16th.  Needless to say - I have been a bit bummed because these were some of the main things I used on my Demonstrator Business Web Site.  But...  I'm happy to report I have this new Blog and I think it is going to be better than before.  Searches and Label entries will definitely help you when trying to locate a card or a project from a workshop.

This card is one we made in my June card clubs.  It is also the card I created for my entry as a guest designer for the June 3rd, What Will You Stamp Challenge - WWYS222 featuring the Tropical Chic stamp set.  I was honored to be that week's guest designer because the card I posted in their WWYS220 challenge featuring The All That You Are stamp set was selected as the winner.  If you'd like to see my WWYS220 entry (you can see it HERE) I don't think they had many entries so low & behold - I won the competition! How cool is that!  That's how I was able to be their June 3rd Challenge, guest designerI actually made two cards for their challenge - please let me know your favorite!





You're the Greatest - Tropical Chic Card Supplies
Stamps: Tropical Chic
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Pad, Granny Apple Green Classic, Melon Mambo Classic
SU Accessories: Big Shot, Tropical Chic Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Black Rhinestone Jewels (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals




Tropical Chic, Z-Fold Style Card Supplies
Stamps: Tropical Chic
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Tropical Escape 6x6 DSP (retired)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Pad, Granny Apple Green Classic, Melon Mambo Classic
SU Accessories: Big Shot, Tropical Chic Dies, Layering Squares Dies, 1/8" Black Sparkly Cord (retired), Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

Now - Hop over to 
WWYS and see all the June 3rd Tropical Chic Cards!

Thanks for stopping by,
Barb

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Pat, Thanks so much for commenting. I'm happy you liked our card!
      Barb

      Delete
  2. Hi Barb, I love both cards but I think the first one is my favorite (I'd be more apt to make it). Congratulations on your new blog. I look forward to following it and your wonderful creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendie,
      THANKS so much for making a sweet comment. You have always been one of my greatest supporters! Hey this cards for YOU!
      Barb

      Delete
  3. Hi Barb! I did see that you had started a new blog, and I thought I commented on it....but don't see my comment! So congrats on the new venture AND the win! You'll like having a non-SU blog, I think it's much easier to maneuver around, and it is certainly easier to comment on! Good luck! And CASE away anything you want of mine! :D

    ReplyDelete