Monday, June 17, 2019

Topiary Thank You Card

I love the Vertical Greetings stamp set!  It adds such a nice different dimension to a card.  Yes, it is retired but I still felt I needed to share.  I was inspired to make this card after seeing this one made by Su Mohr.  Su makes amazing cards and I've case'd (copy and share everything) - her cards many times!  Thank you, Su!

TIP - We used the Stamparatus to perfectly stamp the Topiary image every time!  We inked the rubber stamp with our Stampin' Write Markers!




Topiary Thank You Card Supplies
Stamps: Vertical Greetings
Paper: Thick Whisper White CS, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede Classic, Neutrals Marker Assortment (soft suede), Brights Marker Assortment (granny apple green), Regals Marker Assortment (cajun craze)
SU Accessories: Big Shot (retired), Subtle 3D EF, Stamparatus (optional), Simply Shammy (optional), Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals
Design: Su Mohr

I hope you like the card.  These clean and simple styles are - I think - My Favorites!

Thanks for stopping by!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment